Vaio Spring Collection Mexico Should I Spring The $ For Sony VAIO?

Should I spring the $ for Sony VAIO? - vaio spring collection mexico

Well, here's the situation. I have a Dell Dimension desktop that I love and I think I like it very reliable. However, in my summer holidays to give an end soon (I), and I also started) back to graduate school (MA in English six hours, I will not be home when many times a week, whenever I want.

To make matters more complicated, at school, "float" from one class to another, so that during my presentation, there is no guarantee that they place on your computer. I want to work a laptop with me for a graduate to my papers and everything in 30 minutes or longer before I consider class (for a journey) to.

No estimate of the portable computer intensive, but it could try. It would even be worth it? If you have an experience like this? HP laptop I've had in the past, and was not impressed. I would like to buy the Sony VAIO VGN-CR190 CTO Series Notebook, when I use the laptop / Road Division to leave office.

Has anyone 1? It is quite clear? Batt life?

1 comments:

Laid back said...

After reviewing the data, it is clear that you are paying for a name. For this price I expect much, especially with only inch 14th Most inmates are now different, or less than the Compaq, Toshiba, HP and Acer in the market. All I could see to justify $ 500 more than the others is the largest hard drive 40G. Take a look at the big retail stores and office supplies. Staples offers an alternative service during the night and with the selling price of the computer is much less than the single list for Sony. The weight is pretty standard and the battery life is average and depending on your what you do. Mobile devices and CD / DVD Production eat batteries.

Post a Comment