Pictures Of Hemroids More Condition_symptoms What Are These Sores On The Bottom Of My Butt Cheeks?

What are these sores on the bottom of my butt cheeks? - pictures of hemroids more condition_symptoms

I have a sore on my lower cheek, but that looks like a cross .. and another on feels like a big grain of ... does it hurt really to share .. In fact, I feel like I feel when u is a cut-ur butt and u had sat .. pica! idk what to do .. I do not have herpes cuz I do not have sex and idk if its Hemroids or something cuz every time I seem to look like a picture online Hemren incredibly horrible image that some of the explosion outside the anus, so I do not. Only two injuries and out of nowhere .. What can I do to get rid of them? This week has been published, I think .. but really started to the pain of today can hardly sit or walk to feel the bite.

1 comments:

cowgirl said...

This is called a boil or fight, but you can get a cream called bactroban perscription from your doctor to get rid of them.

Post a Comment