Molecular Biology Ap Bio Lab What Are My Chances For Johns Hopkins University?

What are my chances for Johns Hopkins University? - molecular biology ap bio lab

GPA: 94
SAT: 2190 - 760 math, 690 in reading, writing 740
SAT2: 720 Bio, 780 Chemistry, Physics 730, 730 are history
AP classes: World History, History of the euro, U.S. versions, Psychology, Statistics, Physics B, microwave, Spanish, Govt us, bio, chemical, Spa & lang project, Calc AB
EC: I am a full time runner, I run cross-country trails in winter, spring track and train with the team in the summer time and dedication that goes into them.
I volunteered last summer in a research laboratory MSKCC cancer, the study of a new method of molecular diagnosis of lung cancer.
This summer I interned at the same place, but this time in the department of pathology.
I'm really interested in science, including biology and medicine, and I intend to apply as a biology / intent important, the University of the Arts andScience.
Suppose I have decent recommendations and essays decent.
What are my chances for both the early decision and regular decision?

Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good. The poster before me says it all.

Good luck.

Anonymous said...

13 AP classes? They seem a good opportunity to have from Johns Hopkins. Its qualities are high, your results are high, and has obviously been a difficult curriculum. And you've managed to do everything, but to manage their time well enough to keep the race, that's a long time. His initiative in pursuing their interests in science can also help. Hopkins seems to be a good choice for you. If this is your first choice, then the application of the decision should increase your chances at the conclusion

Post a Comment