My 10 Year Old Spanked Site:blogspot.com I Must Admit I Hated To Hear The Lady Left The 10 Year Old Girl Out.. But, Maybe She Should Have Spanked Her.?

I must admit I hated to hear the lady left the 10 year old girl out.. But, maybe she should have spanked her.? - my 10 year old spanked site:blogspot.com

I would of got on my knees and buttocks spanking bare for a few minutes then took her home and land in the village set for a week, but I let my ten years, the daughter of time in which we live today

5 comments:

Mikefrom... said...

Sounds like this woman has problems of parenthood and the real lack of common sense ..

And you never resolved anything about spanking, everything is what he does, that children learn when a person does something they need to do is injure d "humiliation until you give to their demands ... Who they have to do the same for children, they get what they want ...

If you can not imagine a better way to discipline a 10-year-old girl whipping their bare backs, so very limited in their capacity as parents.

No more Y!A for me! said...

I do not know if the summit 10 years of work, but this should not have left! He could have simply afraid to turn around, but leaving the back straight! Especially the lady that the older child in the car and left the baby! Crazy out there!

Amanda said...

Would never leave. I for one would a blow to the skin of the buttocks 10 hits hard. This probably would have already done so. Discipline is necessary if your parenting.

Grumpy said...

they have to put on his knees, and given
It's a good old spanking ass naked.

eyescu said...

What story are you talking about?

Post a Comment