Anthem Blue Cross Lap Band Surgery Does Anthem (Blue Cross Of California) Cover Lap Band Surgey?

Does Anthem (Blue Cross of California) cover Lap Band Surgey? - anthem blue cross lap band surgery

I'm considering gastric surgery, but I do not know if my insurance will be used to cover it. Technically, you are assured me when deemed medically necessary, but you do not know the likelihood of approval. I spoke with my doctor about this, so I want to know is whether someone who has Blue Cross of California is today, as a hymn, showed the reserve known experience with the operation or uncoated. Thank you!

1 comments:

MSAD said...

You really need to call your health insurance. You will be able to say what is appropriate to examine the guidelines of the surgery to lose weight "medically necessary".

I had nose surgery to correct a deviated septum last year. My doctor has presented her work on the role of surgery and is medically necessary. I had to do everything possible to get approved for assistance. My doctor has given a grant. Then I received a letter in the mail saying that it was approved.

If you have an operation, you may ask if your hospital, the anesthesiologist, all on the network. The fact that the surgeon - does not mean others are. Check is performed before the surgery, and big bills.

Post a Comment