Mucus Plug Look Like Clot Can Your Mucus Plug Come Out At Different Times And Be Green Mucas In Color?

Can your mucus plug come out at different times and be green mucas in color? - mucus plug look like clot

I have not lost my mucus plug with my first child so I have all these symptoms are new to me. I am 36 weeks and 5 days pregnant! I know more! Two different days last week, I lived wipe after urination, which looks like lumps of green slime / mucus. I cleaned after each urination, which is about 1 / 2 teaspoon green slime appeared / Search snot "Today things." Yesterday I was with some real distinctiveness contractions. You are never "bad", but it was certainly uncomfortable that exploded from Braxton Hicks. Today, approximately the same intensity as much as is. I have 37 weeks after my appointment tomorrow, but I wonder if I should call my office today, the doctors and see what they say. What do you think is the green mucus? Could be taken, thestaged? Let me know if you have lived and what they would do if it was me! God bless you all!

Mother of 3 and / or his son and another child less than a month!

10 comments:

Foxybaby... said...

It appears that you have an infection in May I call the doctor if I were you. The plug is covered in the rule, as the wax with a pink tinge.

Hiedi G said...

Plug-muscus stages.
I would call the midwife at muscus green as I said in a childbirth class, if it could happen would be a sign that the baby pooing and to contact you as soon as possible.

MYAB said...

Green looks like an infection.
Mucus plug is usually brown and sticky, thick blood

embsmg said...

Yes, it may be a different color. I wanted to wait and take him to the Dominican Republic on his appointment tomorrow. There is nothing they can do. It may mean that you could begin to be OT diallate or more 3 weeks goodluck. Watch our for the contractions and if something seems wrong that you go to DR.

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the CAP will only like a week! Sounds like this is what happened to me. Good luck!

Michaela said...

Green, slimy - ewww. (wink), there is absolutely nothing beautiful clean delivery, is not it?

I am not a doctor so I can only say from my experience, but something green below are a bad thing. My connection is a little sick white and small. They came all at once, not in pieces. I think I would definitely see a doctor and schedule an appointment to be seen today. Could an infection that lead to the baby could be infected during its passage through the birth canal.

pixey03 said...

Yes, it is your mucus plug! Not very serious, right?

kat k said...

Dr. NOW !!!!!!!!
Green is meconium (baby shit in you), or infections, call your obstetrician-gynecologist or midwife NOW!
If you "save" some of the things you wear green .. the computer and get a doctor!

Daisy said...

I think U will be very soon! I went through the same thing and my water broke a few days later. I had my baby at 33wks. I started with the same thing too Braxton Hicks then my mucous plug came out. I Think U should call your doc and let them know. I hope all is well! God bless u and ur new baby =)

Kelly said...

It could be green. Mine was yellow and brown during pregnancy in the other.

Post a Comment