White Ceiling Fan Trying To Wire A Dimmer Control Switch On A Ceiling Fan And Need Some Expert Help Please!?

Trying to wire a dimmer control switch on a ceiling fan and need some expert help please!? - white ceiling fan

I have a rotary dimmer switch that I am beside my bed and my son just lights in a ceiling fan trip (you) will receive a separate switch for the fan at a later date so that I control the darkened fire. The son, I have are out of the ceiling = White, Black and Green. From fan = Blue, white and green. The light control switch = 2 is black and green son and for himself. I have a cable firm, white light that I'm off the ventilator for the voltage regulator and moreless just need to know that the son of the top I use for my connections between them. I had this configuration. Cable with a fan at the time when they leave the cable channel and then, but now I have bought a new ceiling fan and do not want to cut on the pull chain. I want the wire at the base. Thanks for any help you can offer me.

2 comments:

brndnh72... said...

You can not wire it that way, because one of the two cables from the ceiling with only two son-fan, so it is not even prepared for the fan and lights seprate if n is a fan or remote control.
And what would you be another way to get a fan with a remote control or a fan with a control line of a fan to deal with cables, the work
If you have questions you can send me an e-mail

Tony Q said...

after electrical code to break the thread.

WHT is neutral, all come together to

Connect the dimmer for the BLK cable box. Connect the other switch wire attenuation over blue fan.

Post a Comment