Mens Walking Sticks What Is Your Most Embarrassing Moment?

What is your most embarrassing moment? - mens walking sticks

I felt as if I was in Los Angeles, walked me and my brother and his wife to a movie and had a bookstore right next boders So, after buying the ticket, went into the shop and we had some time ago, the film has a tent so big that even if everyone saw some books that he needed to go to the toilet started, so I ran upstairs to the 2nd Floor of the bathroom has been there and before the bath, this circle of chairs and sofas and a table for people was to sit and read, so I ran to the bathroom and you know the stick figure before the door to tell who are the male and female similar to what was in the first station, and when I arrived, I swore to myself, a man stood up, I noticed that I was in the mens bathroom! It was hot, so I had hot pink sandals, so I knew that when a man came, he knew I was a woman waited until the man left, and I stayed in room womans bathroom, I know if someone saw me enter, I saw someone exhausted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment