Large Chess Sets What About This Poem...Do You Likeee It?!?!!?

What About this Poem...Do you likeee it?!?!!? - large chess sets

Love is injured on compromise, never ... Basically I have a feeling it was a small flame or a flame ... The still in me ... I am a pawn in their chess game, waiting to be adopted. Is this what I can for you, a mere peasant, I have nothing to tell you most? I mean something for you ... I love you! Please do not use me, use me when you hurt it a little more ... If this is not what you say, please say so. I love you ... I care about you, but sometimes I get treated like garbage, or take out your anger on me ... No matter how hard it is for me, I can not lose my passion for you, I feel a link for you ... But I use it because I think even care about me ... Are you tired of Push Me Away? All I want is you to be happy, and if that means I leave you, no matter ... I was hurt and broken hearts, but the last thing I get from you, I feel sorry for me. No, do not say that you want to say, or you are a badSon .... It just shows that you're a person, but it shows that you want to defend yourself ... I love you, even if they sent away, the true love never leaves us ... But I need to know, right, or you do not I ever loved? Or I was the last man to be free, the longing?

--- Written by ... ME !!!----- Some comments would be great (good or bad)-ooo, and only for your information ... in 14 ... Is it the poetry of God 4 to 14 years??

0 comments:

Post a Comment